How can a cake be easier than this ‘Basque Cheesecake’ with astonishing taste?
The result is beyond the words and the process is – simply mix all the ingredients. If one can make a pancake, you can surely make this ‘Basque Cheesecake’.
Cream cheese …500gGranulated Sugar…150gEggs…4（Approx. 240g）Cake Flour…2 Tablespoon Fresh cream…400ml
・ Eggs and fresh cream to room temperature・ Preheat the oven to 220 ℃
1. Prepare a baking tin with the bottom separate, removable. Cut a large portion of greasing paper and wet the greasing paper with water and squeeze the water our from the paper . Line the tin with this wet greasing paper. (generously)
2. Smoothen the cream cheese.Bring the cream cheese to room temperature, or put it in the microwave (200W or thawing mode) for approx. 1 minute to 1 minute and 30 seconds to quickly soften. Place it in a bowl and mix with a whisker until smooth.
3. Add granulated sugar and mix.
4. Add the beaten egg in 2 to 3 separate portions.
5. Add cake flour.
6. Add fresh cream little by little. Rich milk fat cream produces richer texture.
7. Pour into the baking tin and bake in an oven preheated to 220 ° C for about 45 minutes.Top to middle portion of the oven will produce dark brown crust.
9. Leave it for about half a day until it cools completely.